1/3 or 1/2 Carat Diamond Claddagh Engagement Ring ASU-1-YELLOW
- Face Width: 10.50 mm approx (From the bottom of heart to top of the crown).
- Measurements: Shank width: 3 mm
- Diamond Weight: approx. 1/3 carat (approximately 0.33 carat)
- Diamond Clarity: VS1 to SI1 (Very Clean, full of fire)
- Diamond Color: D to F color (colorless)
- Diamond Certificate: GIA Diamond Certificate.
- Laser Inscription: GIA Diamond Certificate Number is Micro Laser Engraved to the girdle of the Diamond for identification and insurance purposes, this inscription is visible with 10X loupe.
- Comfort Fit
Buying a diamond is a lifetime investment. With such an important task ahead of you, we want to make it easy and stress-free. All of our diamonds are purchased by a GIA (Gemological Institute of America) Diamond Graduate so you can rest assured that the diamond you purchase is a high-quality Conflict-Free diamond.
click HERE to learn about Diamond COLOR
Diamondclick HERE to learn about Diamond CLARITY
Diamondclick HERE to learn about Diamond CUT
Diamondclick HERE to learn about Diamond CARAT WEIGHT
If we don't like a diamond, we won't buy it, and won't sell it to you. Find your heart here, where it will last forever.
Per the Kimberly Process of 2002 all the diamonds we purchase are from reputable diamond cutters and are conflict-free. You can rest assured you are purchasing a conflict-free diamond as it would not be ethical or legal for us to sell otherwise.